Friday, June 6, 2008

TODAY IS THE DAY!
I have been giddy with excitement about going to the Farm Chicks Show! I 've been reading blogs about going, I've been looking at all the vendors and their items listed on websites, and chatting with local antique dealers about going. Which just makes it all that more exciting. After over packing a suitcase with clothes and shoes, I laid awake all night not being able to sleep. I'm not sure if it was the excitement or the heartburn from eating too many Rice Crispy Treats yesterday. Never the less.............I was awake all night! The Hubs said that there is a name for being too excited to sleep. When he was on deployments for 6 months or more they use to stay up for days before coming home. I call it Disneylandides. It's like being a kid again waiting to go to Disneyland. I guess this is Junkers Disneyland!


So Friend M is here and we are on our way! Going to pick up Delightful Donna, then meeting up with WSU Laura and her mom. Then it's off on our adventure!

In all my excitement I'll try to remember to take pictures to share. SEE YOU THERE!


1 comment:

Tootsie Farklepants said...

oops. I think I sent an incomplete message. I tried to say that I wanted to let you know that I received the wine glass!! LOVE the box it came in! Thank you!