Sunday, December 7, 2008

BACK!

Well I'm back from a fabulous trip to New York. I have sooooooo much I want to share with you all. I have never been so cold in my life and laughed so hard everyday on a trip.
We took our warmest clothes with us but still froze to death everyday. I think I've finally gotten the feeling back in my toes and fingers from the cold. I had no idea how much of a wuss I was when it came to being cold. I HATE IT!
The up side of the cold.........we had beautiful weather almost everyday there. It rained one evening for a short time which being from the Pacific Northwest was NOTHIN!

Now it's back to real life which means...............before I can sit on my butt drinking tea or Diet Coke bloggin endlessly (d0ing nothing else) telling you all about the trip, I need to show a little love to The Hubs, Charlie and Franklin. Get some laundry done, suitcases put away and start getting my house cleaned up and decorated for my Ugly Christmas Sweater Party next weekend. Oh yeah, there might be a little jet lag in there too.
I'm waiting for Michelle to send me some of her pictures. She took over 400 pictures this last week. YEAH, I'm not kidding!
I took about 50 pictures and Laura took lots too. It's going to take a few days to get a blog written and pictures posted.
I'm excited to share with you!
Stay Tuned............

2 comments:

andrea said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Unknown said...

I am glad you girls had such a great time! How exciting!!