Monday, August 30, 2010

It's Show Time!


I'm so excited  about the show I'm putting together in October. 
Please go check out Come Junk With Us for all the details about
Early Shopping -  Blogger/Facebook Fan Ball on Friday Night

Classes on Saturday by The Fancy Farm Girl and Beth Evans Ramos of Living A Greener Life

You will be able to Shop Til You Drop!
It's looking like we will have 50 vendors!
Not 50 spaces, 50 vendors that have multiple spaces.
The vendor line up is JUNKTACULAR!

I'll be talking more about this in the weeks to come and posting the vendor list.

5 comments:

Thea said...

Cool! where are you located?

Uncovered Ruby said...

So excited for you!!! Lisa ;-)

FilipBlog said...

Looks like a nice poster

My Shabby Obsession said...

Hey there! I am trying to find some detail about this show..Is it like an antique show?

My Writing Friends Call Me Dusty said...

Timi, Thank you so much for a very fun weekend with Ruffles and Rust... what a hoot.... Rene' www.dust-n-ruffles.blogspot.com