Monday, June 23, 2008

It's one of those days!

This note was taped on the drive up menu board after I had sat and waited in line for about 10 minutes. Having it at the beginning of the line would have been nice. It just struck me funny because some days I feel the same way about life. Notice Service is spelled SURVCE.

We all have these days where our grill is out of service! I'm having one of them today. I don't' want to clean, do laundry, yard work, or cook! I would rather go shopping or have lunch with a friend and work in a little Fakebusy so nobody (The Hubs) knows I did nothing all day.

Please checkout my drawing for feeding large crowds. Just an idea will get your name in the drawing. I don't' care if it's camping or not. I just need new ideas for feeding large crowds.

Hope your grill is in SURVCE today and you get more done then I do!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

Hand in there Timi. I have those days all the time and this weather sure isn't helping :0)

Laurie Anne said...

Me again. I've given you an award, pop over for the details :0)