Friday, August 8, 2008

Tagged
The ABC's of Me

Thank you Laurie Ann at Tinkers Piggies for tagging me. This should be fun.



The ABC's of Me

A: Attached or Single: Married 2 years

B: Best Friend: Anybody who forgot to screen their calls from me

C: Cake or pie? Chocolate Cake! You don't even have to frost it

D: Day of Choice? Friday Garage sale day!

E: Essential item? Diet Coke

F: Favorite color? Depends on the item. I usually gravitate towards Red or Blue

G: Gummy bears or worms? neither thanks

H: Home Town: Bow

I: Favorite indulgence? Fancy High Tea with a friend

J: January or July? January My birthday month please feel free to send gifts

K: Kids? 0 Well, I have Charlie and Franklin do they count?

L: Life isn't complete without? Love

M: Marriage date? April 22, 2006

N: Number of sibs? 1 brother

O: Oranges or apples? Either works for me. Love them both

P: Phobias: snakes

Q: Quote: Carry on Designers

R: Reasons to smile: I have a great life!

S: Season of choice? Late summer early Fall

T: Tag 5 folks Laura, Joann, Katie, Cindy, Maryann, Larry

U: Unknown fact about me: I can only use white wash clothes and towels.

V: Vegetable? Broccoli

W: Worst habit: I have horrible follow through and I lose focus quickly

X: Xray or ultra sound? I don't care, either works for me. Hopefully I won't need either

Y: Your favorite food? just about anything with cheese melted on it

Z: Zodiac sign: Capricorn


And before I forget...............A shout out to my dear friend Donna who is celebrating a birthday today. For her birthday she wants to go to a couple thrift stores we have never been to. This is exactly why we are friends!

Also today my parents are celebrating their 44th wedding anniversary.
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Laurie Anne said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with follow through issues. I'm likin' ya more and more :0)