Monday, October 13, 2008

What A Trip!

The Hubs and I are back from our trip to Oregon and what a trip it was!
I downloaded 118 photos, and went to some really fantastic places that I'm excited to share with you. It's going to take me a couple days to get it all put together for your viewing pleasure. So in the mean time.............................here a few photos


We drove the first night until The Hubs just couldn't keep his eyes open any more. We pulled over at a rest area to sleep and when we woke up..........there we were in the middle of a carnival. The Hubs decided that this occurrence really was ironic since we are a traveling freak show ourselves sometimes. We decided it was Blog Worthy and need to have pictures taken to share with you.

FULL HOOK UPS!!! That's right! Cable TV Baby!
Oregon Duck Homecoming Weekend. We were staying in the RV Park that apparently is the choice of all tailgaters going to the big game.

Even Charlie had to get in on all the excitement happening around us. He's so damn cute, it just makes me laugh. I'm openly admitting I'm in love with my little dog.
We did a little wine tour and tasting. I can see why people get hooked on the whole grape growing, wine making, wine connoisseur life style. It was relaxing and beautiful and I could have sat there all day!
One tired dog!

I visited an Antique Store and Open House that was so fantastic it moved me and left me wanting to make some changes in my life. It's not all just about decorating and junk!
I can't wait to tell you all about it.
One of the best pumpkin desserts I have ever had. I'm working on getting the recipe to share with you. This also came from a place that when walk in the door you say.........."OH MY GOD!" "I have died and gone to junk heaven!"
Another fantastic antique store that ended up being one of the best stops ever !
A scone discovery that I wish I would have bought dozens of them
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip and Marionberry. They were FANTASTIC!

I came home with some great experiences, a head and chest cold, recipes, and two piles of laundry that almost came to my waist.

So with that said..................I'm going to get crackin on the detailed story of our adventures and the laundry.

STAY TUNED.................................................................

7 comments:

WSU Laura said...

I want that trailer hook-up in Cougar colors, I know big surprise. Your trip sounds fantastic and I can't wait to hear about it and see all your pictures. And Charlie looks adorable in his Oregon garb. Welcome home!!!

the said...

You were right around the corner from me! Wasnt Joy's the funnest place ?! She is a lot of laughs everytime!! I hope you get those recipes soon, Im drooling looking at your pics. Good to see ya home :)
Stephanie

Lisa Johnson said...

I'm so sad I missed seeing you at Joy's, but glad you had a good trip. It's always nice to come home though. I can't wait to see you next Saturday at Barn House!

Hugs,

Lisa

Laurie Anne said...

Sounds like a great trip. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics. Good luck with that laundry :0)

Unknown said...

Hi Timi, I am eager to hear of the rest of your adventure. How funny that you ended up in the middle of the carnival.
I'm curious how you were moved to make changes in your life. Please do share.
Hugs,
Tammy

Karen said...

I LOVE your bug and trailer! How fun that must be! Plus, it looks like you have planty of space to load it down. Did you ever see the Lucy movie, "The Long, Long, Trailer"? She picks a BIG rock at every stop as a momento. Sorry, I got sidetracked LOL, but loved the yellow! Karen

SeaWorthy said...

A Hip Happy Hello from a fellow freak show, herself!

Sounds like you had a great time..dont take toooooo long to let us know the life changing experience.

yay! your back..
lisa
coastal nest