Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It’s Time!

 IT'S TIME!



It’s finally here! 

This weekend I’ll be doing my first show.  I’m a nervous wreck!

I know your sitting there thinking

“what the hell is she talking about?” 

“what's this first show business?”

"she never tells us anything anymore!"

Well as most all of you know I have no talent or creativity when it comes to crafty, decorating, painting, sewing or anything along that nature that makes for an excellent vendor at a flea market or antique show. 

The one thing I can do along with my good friend WSU Laura
Is throw a freakin kick ass party!

Sooooooooo I started Come Junk With Us

That way I would have an excuse to attend every show I could, and take 40 of my new best friends.
Perfect Fakebusy plan!

Well that turned out to be a whole lot of  fun.

After one of my Junk Junkets, I had some really great vendors along with Come Junk With Us bus riders asking me to organize a show local here. 

Of course I said “Sure how hard can it be?”
Not to mention it would be a great place for me to talk to people about The Farm Chicks Junk Junket,
Farm Chicks Poster

Well it has been hard but boy howdy has it been fun!

This weekend is my show


CJWU Sale Poster Final The coupon for you to print off and get a discount entry on Saturday.
You have to have the coupon to get the discount entry.
CJWU 5 Coupon
I just updated the website on Come Junk With Us with some really fun items I’m going to have at the show.  
Go on over and check it out
and

Stop in and say hi
If we haven't met before, I'll be the one looking like a train wreck, running in circles, barking orders.
I shouldn't be hard to find!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Hi Timi,

I sure wish I could come to the party!! Maybe next time,
Annette

Laurie Anne said...

Oh Timi,
You guys are going to have such a great time this weekend, I wish I was able to make it. How awesome are you to come up with all of this? You rock!! :0)

Ramona said...

All I can say is ~ "You Go Girl!"

Smiles ~ Ramona

My Shabby Passion said...

You will be awesome! I'm so wishing I could be there. All your customers are in for a big treat. Have fun, and remember to take a deep breath every now and then!
Michelle

"Create Beauty" said...

Oh My Goodness!!! That was so fun to come to! Such fun ladies and their stuff was fabulous! And on such a beautiful day. Perfect! It was great to meet you ~ Violet