Thursday, April 24, 2008

Finally THEY ARE HERE! Flat Wallets The Best Mother's Day Gift Ever!

Ladies and Gentleman they are here!

They arrived before I got my website up and running. So I wanted to offer them to my blogger buddies first! These won't last. As soon as I put them on eBay they will start selling. Get first dibs now! If you have seen these similar wallets at Nordstroms you know they sell for $75-$185

These are an fun, fashionable and best of all AFFORDABLE! They sell for $25 each or $20 each if you purchase 2 or more. Shipping of course is FREEEEEEEEEEE and no tax! These make great gifts for Mother's Day, Teachers, Bus Drivers, Hair Stylist, Babysitter, Birthday or have them on hand for girlfriend gifts.


It's super flat and yet holds a lot of stuff. Measures 7 1/4" long, 4 1/4" wide and 1/2" thick. Holds 7 credit card slots, ID, and zipper change purse. As well as 3 pockets for bills, checkbook or business cards.


Classic Faux Black Croc. This is much better in person. Sorry my pictures don't do it justice. This is very regal. A great basic


Fun Leopard Print


Lime Green with bright butterflies. This says Spring and Summer as soon as you take it out of your purse.


Same wonderful spring theme in a beautiful bright pink


Fun bright pink retro


Turquoise Retro


Black and white retro


Shinny pewter faux croc


Shinny silver faux croc.
Again my pictures don't do this justice.


Fun Tiger Stripped

A

A great classic. Faux Croc chocolate brown


Fun for the wine lover. I also have these coming in Martini glasses.
I have more color available. I just couldn't get them all listed. Contact me and I can send you the list or pictures of what else I have. I'm also happy to do special orders.
Thanks for looking!
****Note**** The $20 each for 2 or more is a Blogger Buddy special only. Please contact me direct for those prices.

No comments: