Friday, November 21, 2008

Look At These Beauties?


While in Snohomish yesterday at Annie's I was in aaaaaaaawwwwwhhhh of how beautiful her store is right now. It's always really pretty and inspiring but it's got the holiday magic goin on right now. She has some fabulous Christmas items. You should plan a trip to Snohomish and stop in there. You will be amazed and instantly in the Holiday spirit!
I stopped (got up off my lazy ass, got dressed and drove down on down) in there because she had these beautiful pieces of furniture last time I was there that I couldn't stop thinking about. I wanted to see if they were still there. They are too big for my house but I have a friend who I think would LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I needed to get out of the house and going to Annie's to take pictures was a good excuse. I wanted to e-mail the pictures to my friend since she doesn't live local. Maybe entice her to come visit.
Well..................

As I was sending the pictures to my friend I thought "these are so pretty, I'm going to post the pictures" I didn't take pictures with the intent to blog about them so I didn't capture all the lovely holiday items that Annie has in her store right now. Sorry about that.

As usual my pictures don't do them justice but you get the idea.
The Hutch

The wood and trim detail up close. The trim looks like little crowns.
What girl doesn't like a crown?

The buffet

Side tables

Dresser and mirror. This could probably be used for another buffet.
Think of all the vintage linens you could store in this baby!
Makes me giddy just thinking about it.
I love linens!
The dresser up close.
There is a tall highboy dresser too but that picture didn't turn out. It's just gorgeous too.

Love this piece also.


By the time I got home I had a sale notice from Annie's about a sale coming up.
Friday November 28th

Not just her store but all the stores in Snohomish will be open late and having sales. I love the little town of Snohomish, and I think I'll be shopping there on Black Friday. I can't think of a better way to spend the day shopping.

Screw Wal-Mart!
Screw The Mall!
Wait until the Monday after (the news predicts big savings that day on line) and shop on line so you don't have to fight the crowds. Go to Snohomish, get a steaming cup of happiness, and wonder all the lovely stores. There's lots of fun small town stuff going on downtown for the whole family.

SHOP LOCAL
SHOP SMALL BUSINESS
FIND SOMETHING DIFFERENT
Auntie Marge and Uncle Bob are sick of Hickory Farms
They want something new and exciting!

Check this out..........

Please join all of us here in Snohomish on Friday November 28th to kick off the Holiday Season with savings all up and down First street.

Annie's will be open until 8:00 pm with store savings of up to 50% off select merchandise. Almost everything will be 20% off, including furniture and accessories!! I will have some great goodies for you to snack on to keep your shopping energy high!!!
I hope you get to spend your Thanksgiving with all the people you love...
Annie

Annie's on First
1210 First Street
Snohomish, Wa. 98290
360 568-4242
Tues-Sat 10:00-5:00
Sunday 12:00-5:00


Did she say sale and goodies???

I'm soooooooooo there!

No comments: