Monday, January 25, 2010

Change Is In The Air







With the New Year it’s also brought some changes here at A Girl Named Timi Blog

#1  The Hubs will no longer be referred to as The Hubs.  From now on (by popular request) he will be referred to as PJ.  
I know, I know, your thinking “what” “NO!”  “He’s The Hubs!”
Well pretty much since the day PJ and I met… my entire family, family friends, and life long friends have always looked it him with sympathetic eyes and said “Ohhh…Poor Jay”
Over the holidays we had an official ceremony (it might have been over a couple beers and cocktails) and his name has been officially changed.
The Hubs…………….is now PJ…………….let’s hear a big Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah PJ!



#2  There is a new level of Fakebusy.  It will be called Networking.
For those of you who are unaware of what Fakebusy is, let me explain it to you.
It’s where I spend the whole day procrastinating, screwing off, running the rubber off the tires on my car, and spending PJ’s money.   
The Super Fakebusy will be referred to as Networking
It’s more professional and important sounding don’t you think?
Sounds like I accomplished something .

I’m currently looking for more friends so I can “network” everyday.
I’m thinking if I get more friends, I can become one of those “well-polished” ladies that lunch.  My goal is to lunch with a different friend each day of the week at different fabulous eating establishments. 

We hope the changes will not be too much of an inconvenience for you.  
Here at the House of B’s… we always wish for smooth sailing but I’m sure the mayhem and chaos will continue as usual.





*****TRIP ALERT*****
We are going to Reno for a few days.
Any suggestions for some junkin? Antiques? Flea Markets? Lunch? Afternoon Tea?
A good Bloody Mary???
  (Sounds more like this should be a ***FAKE BUSY ALERT***)

9 comments:

merilyn lee said...

Hi Timi,
There's a great Antique mall on Virginia St in Reno and another cute shop across the street from there. We go there every year for our anniversary and they have several shops that are so cute. I forget what all the streets are but I think you can get a map of all the Antique shops.
Have a great trip!
Hugs, Marilyn

Melissa Miller said...

Girl you just crack me up! LOL!
Your changes all sound great.

Have a wonderfully blessed week my friend. ~Melissa :)

Melissa Miller said...

Timi I thought I was following along on your blog...Hmmm???

I'm back now. Sorry about that.

Barbara said...

PJ...is not so poor. He's a lucky man! Ank I think he knows it...

Andy's Attic said...

Sone of your posts just crack me up. I know nothing about Reno but have fun!!
Annette

Mason said...

Networking. I like it.

Linda Q said...

Have fun and find some good junk to bring home.
Safe travels!
Linda

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Simply put... you crack me up! Will you please come play with the Mermaids! We are always up for some fun and laughter! Oh, and P.J. and networking do sound very professional. Happy Networking!

Mermaid Debbie

Anonymous said...

I hear Junkees is good. Also a few years back, when I was last there, we enjoyed the shops on
Vassar St. Have fun and hope you
find some good things!
Marie