Wednesday, August 20, 2008


Annie's Porch & Parking Lot Sale
Saturday August 23rd
9 am - 5 pm

This weekend is the annual Porch & Parking Lot sale at Annie's in Snohomish!

I know, I know, I know, I talk about Annie's all the time. It's because I love her stores so much. She and those ladies who sell at her store on 2nd Street just have an eye for fabulousness.

This weekend is the mother of all sales!

This is the one and only Saturday that Annie opens up the parking lot ( you will have to park up the side streets) to all her friends to set up shop. It's a mini flea market! Prices are good and the selection is always really good. This will be my first sale I have ever participated in of this kind. I'm usually a buyer but this time I'm selling. I was so inspired by the Farm Chicks, A Thing For Roses, and La Te Da Love (to name just a few) that I decided to see if I could do it.

There are lots of other great little shops, antique malls and fabulous lunch spots in Snohomish . Stop at Annie's first, you won't find any better bargains in Snohomish then move on to the other shops. There are really some great stops that I have written about in the past that make going to Snohomish a full day of fun and shopping.

New since my last post about Snohomish;
Faded Elegance is now in Snohomish
Haleys

There are also lots of other little antique malls. You can't go wrong with a day trip to Snohomish.

The weather is suppose to be nice only on Saturday here in the Pacific Northwest so load up the car with your best girl friends, sisters, mothers, husbands, boyfriends, partners, or.............who ever you can find to come with you to Snohomish. You won't be disappointed.
***********Reminder*********
Don't forget to enter

See you there!

8 comments:

Charity Watts said...

Hello there...my good friend, La~Te~Da directed me here...thanks for the low-down on Annie's I loooove her store, too! Maybe I'll see you there on Sat.!

Laurie Anne said...

We are going to our friends 40th BBQ that day, bummer. Maybe I can hit Snoho once the kids are in school :0)

Barn House said...

Hey Timi!! We ain't THAT far from you...one of these days you just have to come down for a visit...sale or no sale! We love us some company! :o)

J & J

Lateda said...

Wish I could come girlie:( boo hoo! I will be away for the weekend, but I have been telling ALL my gf's to come find you!!
Much Love!
La~Te~Da!

Lisa Johnson said...

Oh how I wish I could come up. I have too much going on getting ready for my show on Sunday. Did I ever tell you how much I love Snohomish? I've been there twice and had the best time, but it has been years. Must be time for another trip up north. Have a great sale, Timi.
Hugs,

Lisa

Still alone, not lonely said...

Good luck on your sale! I live way too far away to go but I can't wait to read about it here.

SeaWorthy said...

Hey There Timi,
I have a great Idea..Ill bring the applesauce and you make the pancakes at the beach on Labor day..sound good? Oh hell, Ill do both..come on out!!!
Lisa
coastal nest

Anonymous said...

WOohoo! only a few more looks. I really hope win =D =D =D